ADMISSION CRITERIA (2020-21)
- The Application Form is available free of cost at the school reception from 08.30 am to 1.00 p.m. & on the school website round the clock. The same can be downloaded from the school website (www.thesovereignschool.com) and an amount of Rs. 25/- can be paid at the time of Registration.
- The child should be minimum of 3 years for admission to Pre-School and minimum of 4 years for admission to Pre-Primary and minimum of 5 years for admission to I as on 31 st March, 2020. (according to DOE norms)
- Duly filled in Application Form should be submitted at the school Reception on or before 7th January, 2020.
- The photographs of the child and parent should be affixed at the space provided in the Application Form.
- Duly attested photocopies of all the documents must be attached with the admission form, however original documents will be required for verification at the time of admission only.
- First list of General candidates will be displayed on the school website (www.thesovereignschool.com) as well as school notice board on 04-02-2019.
- The Application Form submitted at the school reception does not entitle the candidate for admission in school unless the candidate’s name is present in the Selected Candidates List.
- Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected. Kindly avoid any kind of cutting, fluid markings and over-writing in the form.
- An optional transport facility is made available to the students subject to the availability of seats from any particular area. In case, school transport is not available, the parents will have to make their own arrangements. Routes charted by the school will not be changed.
- School Hours (Summers and Winters):
Pre-School & Pre Primary - 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon (Monday to Friday)
Classes I – XII: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Intimated Saturdays will be working)
ADMISSION TO CLASS PRE-SCHOOL ONWARDS
Admissions to classes Pre-school onwards will be made as per the availability of seats.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION
(Attested photocopies of the documents to be submitted along with the Application Form)
(i) Residential Proof: Attested photocopy of Residence Proof (Ration Card/Smart Card, Domicile Certificate (Child/Parent), Voter ID Card, Telephone Bill (MTNL)/Electricity Bill, Aadhaar Card .
(ii) MCD Birth Certificate with the name of the Child.
(iii) Appropriate documentation in case of Single Parent.
(iv) Appropriate documentation in case of change in name of mother/ father after marriage; divorce, adoption etc.
(v) ID proof of both Father and Mother.
(vi) Report Card for admission in class I or above
(vii) Transfer Certificate for admission in class I or above.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
(i) Authentic document for Blood Group of the child.
(ii) Updated Immunization Record.
(iii) Medical Fitness Certificate by M.D. Doctor.
(iv) Proof of overseas transfers.
(v) Two copies of passport size photograph of the child and one photograph each of parents (father, mother & guardian) to be enclosed in a duly labeled small envelope.
(vi) Registration Receipt.
(vii) Other Documentation as per the requirement of Admission formality.
- Registration for the session
- Class to which admission is sought
Enter verification code