REGISTRATION FORM FOR THE SESSION 2020 - 2021
ADMISSION CRITERIA (2020-21)
- The Application Form is available free of cost at the school reception from 08.30 am to 1.00 p.m. & on the school website round the clock. The same can be downloaded from the school website (www.thesovereignschool.com) and an amount of Rs. 25/- can be paid at the time of Registration.
- The child should be minimum of 3 years for admission to Pre-School and minimum of 4 years for admission to Pre-Primary and minimum of 5 years for admission to I as on 31 st March, 2020. (according to DOE norms)
- The photographs of the child and parent should be affixed at the space provided in the Application Form.
- Duly attested photocopies of all the documents must be attached with the admission form, however original documents will be required for verification at the time of admission only.
- First list of General candidates will be displayed on the school website (www.thesovereignschool.com) as well as school notice board on 24-01-2020.
- The Application Form submitted at the school reception does not entitle the candidate for admission in school unless the candidate’s name is present in the Selected Candidates List.
- Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected. Kindly avoid any kind of cutting, fluid markings and over-writing in the form.
- An optional transport facility is made available to the students subject to the availability of seats from any particular area. In case, school transport is not available, the parents will have to make their own arrangements. Routes charted by the school will not be changed.
- School Hours (Summers and Winters):
Pre-School & Pre Primary - 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon (Monday to Friday)
Classes I – XII: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Intimated Saturdays will be working)
ADMISSION TO CLASS PRE-SCHOOL ONWARDS
Admissions to classes Pre-school onwards will be made as per the availability of seats.
SELF ATTESTED DOCUMENTS REQUIRE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION
(i) Residential Proof-:- Passport/Ration Card/Voter ID Card (EPIC), Aadhar Card/UID Card and Electricity Bill/MTNL telephone Bill/ Water Bill in the name of any of the parents or child. Domicile c Certificate of child or of his /her parents.
(ii) MCD Birth Certificate with the name of the child.
(iii) In case of sibling applicant, the identity card/fee receipt of sibling studying in the same school. Only real brother/ sister studying in the school will be considered as sibling.
(iv) Appropriate documentation in case of Single Parent (presently running divorce case in the court will not be considered, either widow or divorced or single father would be considered). Appropriate documentation in case of change in name of mother/ father after marriage; divorce, adoption etc.
(v) ID proof of both Father and Mother.
(vi) Report Card for admission in class I.
(vii) Transfer Certificate for admission in class I.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRE AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION, AFTER SELECTION OF THE STUDENTS
(i) Parent need to fill the Admission Form along with Transport & Medical Form, which is available at the school reception and can be downloaded from the school website (www.thesovereignschool.com).
(ii) Two copies of passport size photograph of the child and one photograph each of parents (father, mother & guardian) to be enclosed in a duly labeled small envelope.
(iii) Registration Receipt.
- Registration for the session
- Class to which admission is sought
Enter verification code